Please use our enquire page to email any enquiries directly to the owner manager of The Roundhouse Guesthouse. To make a booking and go directly to our secure credit card friendly online booking form, please click here.
DIVE AND STAY packages: Should the shark diving be cancelled due to the weather, the accommodation is still payable at minimum R320 per person (depending on which room you booked) for the night. Should you be able to reschedule a couple of days later then we will try our best not to charge accommodation fee. We deal with so many divers that we simply can not write off accommodation bookings when dives get cancelled.
- Please note all rates are quoted in ZAR (Rands) and are subject to change.
- Rates are quoted inclusive of VAT at 14% where applicable (subject to change).
- Rates include breakfast and teas/coffees. Sunfish Cottage excludes breakfast.
- Rates exclude lunch, dinner, wine and champagne, telephone calls and fax transmissions, visitors’ meals and drinks.
A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation. In the case of one night bookings we may take the full amount of the stay instead of the 50% deposit only. Travel agents and tour operators need to make set arrangement per booking. A provisional booking is valid for 7 days and credit card details or a deposit is needed before booking is confirmed.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 5% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In the event of less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation of your booking we would make every effort to re-let the accommodation. However, we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the booking if the room is not subsequently re-let.
In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged unless we can re-let your room/s.
Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of The Roundhouse Guesthouse management and are dependant on the ability to re-let the room/s.
In the interest of the comfort and safety of our guests, we operate a strict ‘Non-Smoking’ policy throughout the Guest House. In the event of non-compliance, a charge of R1000 will be levied for professional cleaning of the room.
Drinks or snacks used from the mini bar will be charged to the guests credit card should it for any reason not have been added to your bill during check out. Please report upon check out of any drinks or snacks enjoyed whilst staying at The Roundhouse Guesthouse.
Check in / out times:
For the convenience of incoming guests, we require rooms to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Later departure times may, however, be possible on request. Earliest arrival time is 2.00pm (except by prior arrangement). Please telephone us if you anticipate arriving after 5.00pm, otherwise you may have to wait a few minutes outside the guesthouse for the manager to come and check you in.
Kids are welcome at The Roundhouse especially at the Abalone Cottage. Please note that the accommodation is not necessarily baby or toddler friendly and no matter the age of your child it is always the responsibility of the parent or guardian to look out for your child. The Pinnepedia suite and Carcharias suites are also child friendly. We supply a cot for an Additional R50 per night.