Gansbaai Map And Directions
The Roundhouse Guesthouse, 61 Ingang Street, De Kelders
- Take the N2 Out of Cape Town and up Sir Lowry's Pass
- Stop to Enjoy the views at the top on the right (Day Time Only!)
- Turn off onto the R43 after the Houw Hoek Pass at Botrivier to Hermanus.
- The R43 will take you through Hermanus & Stanford before finally reaching Gansbaai
On approach to Gansbaai you will see a right turn to De Kelders, do not take this one! Take the next turn off into De Kelders. As you turn off just look diagonally right and you will see us clearly. Just look for the large round house with a Thatch roof underneath South African and Welsh flags. You will see a large B&B sign painted on the building.
Here it is clearer:
- 2nd right turn into Gansbaai named De Kelders/Stanford's Bay.
- Right at Stop Street
- Next Left
- Right after passing Bakery (Ingang Street)
- We are on the right hand side of the hill.